Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Our Family Trip

Every year, my family goes on one big family trip during the Summer. This year we thought about going to Colorado to watch a Rockies game, or spend some time in California, but we finally decided that since we always go away why not stay in Utah this year and enjoy the things around us.
We woke up and got all ready to start our family trip. We decided to go to Ogden because they had so many new things to do there. We went into Fat Cats and they had bumper cars so that's the first thing we did.

We had so much fun. We had the ride to ourselves and we found out that the cars could just spin in circles. It was a blast.

Then we ventured around the corner to cosmic miniature golfing. None of us had even done this before.

My mom saw my dad just standing here and she started busting out laughing. She pulled her camera out as fast as she could for this unplanned, yet perfect picture.

This guy was pretty scary, but I was brave.

I wonder what's in Skyler's big treasure.

All of us beneath the tunnel.

My mom in her boat.

Bryce petting the shark.

Our scared looks.

Britt posing like an Egyptian.

The last thing we decided to do here was go bowling. We picked teams and bowled on two lanes. We had 70 minutes to bowl so we ended up bowling two games.

I had hurt my leg a couple of weeks before a it was still hurting pretty bad (plus I wasn't bowling very well anyway), so I decided to try it backwards and actually did much better this way!!!

Sheldon and Britt

Me and Sky

Bryce and I

The first game mom bowled a 143, Sky a 103 and Britt a 125.

Dad bowled 120, Bryce a 108 and my wimpy 72.

Skyler got 3 strikes in a row, a TURKEY!!!

The scores for the 2nd game were Dad 166, Bryce with a 90 and I got a 100.

Then mom got a 111, Sky got 165 and Britt a 89.

During the second game Sky and dad ending up beating us all and only had a 1 point difference between them. Amazing!

Our next event was surfing. It was called Flowrider. At first we were a little nervous because we had never done this before and we weren't exactly sure what to do, but eventually we got the hang of it.

Skyler surfing

And sliding.

I was next.

And then I was gone!


Bryce jumped right on.
And away he went.

Britt decided to stand up and surf but before I knew it, she was gone.

Me trying to ride the waves.

Skyler doing pretty good!

Bryce could be a California surfer someday.

What a blast!

Getting the hang of it!

Bye, Bye Brittanee

Surfin USA

Riding sideways

Surfs up, surfers down!

What a Ride!

Holding on for dear life!

Bryce's last ride.

Britt rode quite well. Then she got trampled by a wave.

When we got done surfing we went to another building to watch people sky dive. The first guy was older and he didn't do much but the next guy was incredible. He was flying everywhere. He even came right up to the glass that Bryce and I were standing by and scared us to death. It was pretty cool but very expensive. Next we went and played some arcade games.

Playing Deal or No Deal!

This is Britt's favorite game. She usually wins.

Britt played some skee ball.

While Skyler shot some hoops.

Bryce and I air hockey. Bryce won, barely.

Then Sky and mom played. He beat her by a couple points.

Bryce and Skyler played Wheel of Fortune.
And Sky won big again. He should go to Vegas instead of Texas.

"Lucky in Love"

Skyler won again. It must be his lucky day!

Britt got quite a few on her game.

Lots of tickets to get prizes with. We had about 905 tickets. It took us a while to spend them all.

Then we drove to Brigham City.

This was a pretty sunset.

Dinner at Maddox. What a way to end the day! And we even took home a banana cream pie for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment