Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Day At Bonnie's

So we got up today and got all ready to go out to Bonnie Anne and Mark's just to spend the day. We left our house around noon. There was a lot of construction in Logan so we decided to go through Sardine Canyon instead. When we got there, we had breakfast burritos and orange juice. Then we decided to go and ride the horse. Some of us hadn't done this in ages.

Saddling up the horse.

Britt got to be the first rider.

Then it was Bryce's turn

Brittanee learned how to rope while she was waiting for her next turn.

I was a little nervous at first. It seems like every time I ride one of my aunt's horses I end up being thrown off, but I conquered my fear and stayed on :)

Wyatt might have some new partners to rope with.

Baylee waiting for her turn.

Wyatt teaching me how to rope.

I should have been a cowgirl.

Baylee smiling for the picture.

Nice throw!

Wyatt must have taught me well. I caught the horns.

Wyatt, rides like he was born on a horse.

Brittanee getting the hang of things.

Then mom decided she wanted to ride. She said she hadn't been on a horse by herself in years.

It was so much fun.

Then it was Bonnie Anne's turn.

She was still a natural.

Baylee was so brave.

Britt caught the head too. Way to go!

Baylee hadn't rode by herself but decided she wanted to. She did great!

Britt was so excited to ride the horse

Brittanee galloping

Mark and Britt driving the 4 wheeler and Wyatt catching



Wyatt roping the dummy calf with Bonnie Anne and Britt pulling it.

Bryce and Baylee were buiding a fort.

The girls!

When we got done riding horses and roping steers, we decided to go on a four wheeler ride. Each of us had our own except Bonnie Anne and Baylee rode together. It was a blast! We went everywhere.


Then mom saw this really cool wheat field and she has always wanted to take pictures of the kids in a wheat field so we stopped and here's how they turned out.


What a cute picture!

Me

Baylee

Bryce

Wyatt

Brittanee

Even Bonnie Anne and mom wanted their picture taken too.

After about 2 hours we headed back to get our cookout ready. We were all super dirty and had been attacked by deer flys but had a blast. Then the kids decided to have a tournament with tether ball .

Bryce and I played first

Me and Wyatt

Me and Baylee

Brittanee and Bryce

Bryce and I ended up playing for the championship.
Bryce ended up being the winner!

Then we decided to play with the cats till we got supper ready.

We had hamburgers, corn on the cob, watermelon, salad and a relish tray. Around 8:00 we got all ready and headed to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment