Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our First Christmas

We had an amazing first Christmas together. We wanted to start a few traditions that we will be able to continue when we have a family. To begin the day on Christmas eve, we made some cut out sugar cookies. Bryce had never made these before and had a blast decorating them. He also said this was the best cookie dough ever... I agree!





After making cookies we played one game of settlers. For my early Christmas present I actually won the game. Bryce never loses this game so I don't know if he let me win or not, but I enjoyed the win regardless!
At 12:01, technically Christmas day, we opened our presents from each other first. I bought Bryce some Reese's candy and Inception. I got Dancing with the Stars and a wheel for Mario Kart on the Wii.




After opening our presents from each other we got to open our "Big" present from Santa. We had gotten so many things for the Wii already, it's a good thing we were good and got our wii from Santa :)
After opening our Wii, Bryce had one more surprise present upstairs.... Wii Fit.

Like the children we are, we couldn't wait to play our new games so we played our different Wii games until 3:00 am. Look at our intense faces!


It was a perfect first Christmas. Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment