Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

The Best Day Ever

Saturday was the best day ever!!! I was able to spend the entire day with my husband, we didn't have any homework or anymore finals to worry about, and we got our Christmas tree and decorations all set up. We're now ready for the holidays to come!!!
After spending six hours driving around Cedar looking for and buying Christmas stuff we finally decided on a "theme" for our Christmas tree. I had never heard of having a theme for your Christmas tree, but apparently a lot of people do it and it's the "cool thing" to do, so we just had to do it as well. I guess our color scheme for our tree is black, red and white (sound familiar... wedding colors and basically our entire house.)
After buying ribbon at Walmart I decided to make some of our Christmas tree decorations and made about 20 of these bows. They turned out much better than expected :)

Bryce spend forever wrapping all the lights around our Christmas tree. We decided we have 600 lights on our tree. First he wrapped the lights around the inside of the tree and then wrapped the remaining 300 around the outside of the tree. It took a lot of work, but I love how it turned out. Once we finished setting up the tree, lighting the tree, and making and put our decorations on the tree we were exhausted but very impressed with our little masterpiece. Now that school, finals, and most of our stress has disappeared we are ready to enjoy the Christmas season with loved ones. I'm even finally ready to begin playing Christmas music :) MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE (even though it's a few weeks early)

1 comment:

  1. Love the tree.. so cute! I can't wait to decorate my house! The bows are darling!

    ReplyDelete