Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Early Christmas Present for the Carters

Well Santa must have seen the Carter's house all decorated for the holidays and decided to leave an early Christmas present... 4.0 this semester for both of the Carters :)
I'm so excited, only one more semester to go then I'll have my Bachelor's :) Unfortunately Bryce is only like a 4th grader right now. He has quite a few difficult years ahead of him, but he loves what he is going into and he's going to make a great doctor. For those of you who haven't heard yet, we have paid our deposit to hold our seat at DMU (Des Moines University). Right now we are planning to spend the next 4 years in Iowa. We'll won't hear from the U of U until March, but right now we feel really good with our decision. Isn't it crazy how life changes so fast? I marry the man of my dreams and now I might be going to Iowa for a few years with him. Things we do for love :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beautiful Shelynne,
    We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Proud of Both of You and your many Great Accomplishments!!!
    I Love You.
    With "Sweet" Love,
    Llama OXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you got your dad's brains and your mom's looks. We are so proud of both of you! We know that the Lord will send you wherever he needs too. Bryce will make an amazing doctor and you an amazing sidekick nutritionist. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete