Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas with the Carters

This year we spent Christmas Eve with Bryce's family. They have a party with his immediate family as well as his mom's sister Stacia's family. Everyone gets together at Stacia's house for a big dinner and then people take turns playing various Christmas songs on the piano. It was a lot of fun and allowed the Carters to show off their amazing piano skills.




Christmas morning we had Christmas at our house first and then went over to the Carter's house for Christmas. We opened presents then had a huge cinnamon roll for breakfast. Jesse called from his mission and it was really good to talk to him for a few minutes. It sounds like he is doing great and loving his mission. Later that day we had a big Christmas dinner, then unfortunately Bryce and I both got sick and were sick for the rest of the week. No fun. Thank goodness we weren't sick during all the Christmas festivities.



The plaque I made for Emily. Carter Family Est. 1978






2 comments:

  1. That is a way cute plaque! How did you make it!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty easy. I just bought one tile piece from Home Depot, then printed the picture from Walmart and used my mom's cricket for the vinyl lettering. We just used modge podge to get the picture to stick. I loved reading about your honeymoon, sound eventful, but I'm glad everything worked out!

    ReplyDelete