Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Institute Formal: Fallin for You

So after I got married I never expected to be asked to another formal dance, but Bryce definitely surprised me! Usually when I come home Bryce will come down the stairs and tell me hi. When I came home Tuesday I knew he was home because his scooter was in the parking stall, but I didn't hear him upstairs. When I went upstairs looking for him I still couldn't find him, but I found a surprise on our bed. He had decorated our bed with Swedish Fish, and had a cute saying on a poster. After I noticed our bed he came out of the bathroom laughing, it was definitely a surprise to me. That night we were really busy and we each had to leave and go to a meeting. After my meeting I ran to Smiths and bought a bag of treasures and came up with a way to reply to him. We had to drive separately to our institute class that night and after class I asked if he could come look at the car because it was making weird noises. When he opened the trunk I had my reply sitting there :)
The Asking...


The Answering...



Since I wasn't expecting to go to another formal dance I left all my formal dresses in Logan. Luckily I have an amazing sister-in-law who not only let me borrow one of her dresses, but she also did my hair. It was such a fun night, and Bryce was definitely my best date ever!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is so fun and cute!! You look so beautiful! Isn't it fun to get back in a formal dress? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so fun and cute!! You look so beautiful! Isn't it fun to get back in a formal dress? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Bryce asked you like that, how cute! You looked so pretty and Bryce's tie matched so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darling Shelynne,
    What a Perfect Couple.
    I Love You Both with ALL MY HEART!!!
    With "Sweet" Love,
    Emily OXO

    ReplyDelete