After the temple ceremony we had our luncheon in Brigham at the Maddox Ranch House, and then came to Logan to have our reception.







Did I ever mention how much I love this girl? She was the best maid of honor and she is the best sister EVER!!!
Sibling Rivalry. He thinks now that he's taller than me he has the right to pick on me. He forgets that I'm still older!





The next few pictures are of some of our guests at our reception. We had so many people come through the line. I thought for sure we would have breaks where we would be able to sit down and rest our feet, but we had a pretty steady stream of people the whole time. My feet were so sore afterward, but we loved seeing everyone!



Bryce's other little brother, Jesse, playing as wellNow I'm going to show some of our decorations. We were really pleased with the decorator and the way she set the gym up. It looked so good, I forgot we were in a church gym.













My brother and sister had a little surprise for Bryce and I after we finished with the cake. They had planned to sing "At The Beginning" for us. They did an amazing job!! We are so lucky to have them as our brother and sister!!
















































WoW! You are so far along already! This must have taken you forever! It's so, so cute though! And guess what?! There is software that will convert your blog into a book for free and then you can buy the book! I think its the best combination of scrapbooking and journaling yet! I'm sticking to it. -much more fun than plain out journaling and much quicker than scrapbooking!
ReplyDelete