Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Life as Mr. and Mrs.

Now that I am done adding all of our wedding stuff I can finally write about things that we are doing now... YAY!!! Bryce and I love being married! When people ask us "How's married life?" we always respond with "Marriage is a wonderful institution... we highly recommend it." Thanks Walmart employee for giving us that quote!Here are half of our presents from the reception and open house.
Here are the rest. The day after the open house we had our families come to our new apartment to watch us open our gifts, see our new place, and to eat pizza. It was so much fun, but it was really hard to say goodbye, especially to our family that lives in Logan.
My grandma made this adorable key holder. It was our first decoration we put up in the apartment.
My cousins gave us this cute wall decor. Bryce was so patient with me as I kept telling him that it wasn't straight and asked if he could move it a little bit. He worked on it for an hour and a half, but it looks great and we've already had some compliments on it :)Did I ever mention how much I love this boy? I was getting ready and the next thing I know he's cleaning the house. I didn't have to ask or anything :)
Aren't these roses gorgeous? Bryce gave them to me for our one month anniversary. It's cool because when we put them in the vase they looked like they were in the shape of a heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment