Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Best Day of My Life

On April 16, 2010 I married my best friend for time and all eternity in the Bountiful LDS Temple. We were amazed by all the love and support shown that day by all of our family and friends. The wedding ceremony was amazing and the reception was a big success. I could not have done it without my amazing mom!
Coming out of the temple





"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."
-- Abraham Lincoln

The little kids thought it was so cool that Bryce got to hold my dress up. They just had to help!
Everyone at the temple
My adorable little sister. She was the best maid of honor ever!


"Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad."
~Author Unknown




Group Hugs

Grandparents





Our friends
This is my all-time favorite wedding picture!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment