Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Quick Update

Fair warning.... If you are wanting to look at cute pictures, skip this blog. There will not be any pictures appearing during this post!!!

Just a quick look and update into the Carter's lives. Bryce is loving medical school and he is doing amazing!!!! He is able to balance his school work, and still make time for me each night and every Friday night for our date night. He had his first medical school test last Monday and he only missed one question. He ended up getting a 98%. Not too shabby eh??? He amazes me and I fall more in love with him everyday.

I am still looking for a job (I must need to learn some patience because it is so hard and frustrating for me to have to wait, but I know that everything will work out in the end). To keep myself busy and entertained while Bryce is gone, I started babysitting our neighbor's little 2 month old, Carter. He is the cutest little baby and I love spending my mornings with him. My aunt has also asked me to teach some nutrition classes at her school two days a month so I have been trying to make up some lesson plans and interesting presentations. This past Sunday I was called as the secretary in the Young Womens. I love our ward, and I am so excited for this new calling. It has already kept me busy with the visits to the girls, weekly activities, training and presidency meetings, but I think I am going to love this new calling.

Other than that, the Carters are happy, loving life, and definitely being watched over and shown some amazing tender mercies lately. We are so grateful for our family and all their support and especially for this gospel and the impact it has on our lives. We know that we wouldn't be here without the Lord and each other!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment