Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stalker

Okay, so stalker probably isn't the best word, but Bryce and I are OBSESSED with SUU gymnastics. We have attended every one of their home meets, including their first meet against UCLA the 5 time national champion. This meet was incredible! I have never seen the Centrum so packed before in my life. They said there was over 5,000 people in attendance. To make the meet even better, we beat UCLA by less than 5 tenths of a point.
This last meet was the breast cancer awareness meet. Because of this, there were people at every door selling raffle tickets where the money would be used for breast cancer research. We bought one ticket and then stuffed it into our pocket and almost forgot about it until they started the raffle halfway through the meet. They were giving away shirts and things from the SUU bookstore. Eventually they came to restaurants in Cedar. When they announced a $25 gift certificate to Mi Pueblo (a place Bryce and I ate at for one of our dates and weren't too fond of it), Bryce said "watch, this will be our ticket number." My husband must be a psychic because sure enough they called our ticket number. I guess we will be going there to try something new in the near future.

Anyway, did I mention how much we love gymnastics meets?!? We are addicted, and it definitely helps that we have an amazing team! Go Flippin Birds!!!

3 comments:

  1. I told Bryce to use that coupon for your birthday. How would that go over. I think he might be in the dog house again. (JK) I have known since your were 4 years old that you liked gymnastics but not that you were a stalker. Next thing you know you will own a pair of binoculars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that is hillarious. What are the odds! Somebody has a birthday coming up! ;) Have a great weekend girl. Hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That UCLA meet was great, but did you hear what happened when they came to Provo? RISE AND SHOUT THE COUGARS ARE OUT! ;D

    ReplyDelete