So this post is mainly for my mom. I started a blog for her about 6 months ago, but she hadn't done anything with it until about a month ago. Now she has a new post about every day and is blogging like crazy. I used to give her a hard time about her not having anything new on her blog, but now the tables have turned and she is giving me a hard time for not having a new post in over 2 weeks, so mom here it is.
What have we done in the past two weeks??? NOTHING!!!!!
Now that school has started again, Bryce and I don't have time for a life anymore. Our weekends consist of laborious hours hovering over various textbooks, straining our minds to remember every minuscule detail.
Okay, life isn't that bad, but we do spend a lot of time studying in our house. However, we are both so grateful to be in our last semester of undergraduate school, and we do enjoy spending every spare minute we have with each other (it's not like we're in love or anything).
So our recent update? We are very happy, very busy and very blessed!!!
What have we done in the past two weeks??? NOTHING!!!!!
Now that school has started again, Bryce and I don't have time for a life anymore. Our weekends consist of laborious hours hovering over various textbooks, straining our minds to remember every minuscule detail.
Okay, life isn't that bad, but we do spend a lot of time studying in our house. However, we are both so grateful to be in our last semester of undergraduate school, and we do enjoy spending every spare minute we have with each other (it's not like we're in love or anything).
So our recent update? We are very happy, very busy and very blessed!!!




Thanks. At least now I know that you didn't forget how to blog. I am glad you got me started blogging because it it fun and I love it. It's like my own little journal with pictures. I love you guys and miss you guys. Glad to know all is well. Keep up the studying you little smarty pants!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you blogged something, I was kinda worried you were dead or something ;) love you
ReplyDelete