Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kinect

We went up north to spend Presidents Day with my family. My family got kinect for Christmas and Bryce and I had still not played it yet. It is so much fun!!! We played so many different games and by the end we were exhausted!!!
This was actually after a boxing fight.
I am pretty sure I won this round.

Then we played beach volleyball. It was pretty fun.


Track and Field was next. We laughed pretty hard.


I can't remember what game this was but it looks like
we are concentrating pretty hard.

We went and got some frozen yogurt from Twizl Berry.
It was Yummy!

Then we decided to play Go Fish. My mom gave this game to Bryce because he said he had only played it once and that was at the Christmas Party. The first game I barely got any matches but the next game I cleaned house. Every time I asked for a card I got it and every time I drew I got a match. Nine matches in a row... this can't be luck!!

What a fun night!

We laughed and had a great time!




No comments:

Post a Comment