Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Halloween

Wow, I am so behind with this blogging thing! Halloween has been over for weeks now and I'm just posting pictures of our new Halloween traditions. We had to do our Halloween activities on Monday, for Family Home Evening, because Bryce had to work on Halloween. We began the night by having a "Spooky Dinner."

Bryce had to do all the ordering for us because I knew what everything was. This is Bryce's first course, Frank 'n' Stein, Swamp Blob, Devil's Staff, and Grave Digger.

My first course was Bat Fangs, Skeleton Goo, Dried Bones, and Dracula's Blood.

Bryce's second course was Mud, Mummy Wrap, Witches' Hair, and a Broomstick. My second course was Frank 'n' Stein, Swamp Blob, Devil's Staff, and Grave Digger.

After ordering our third course, we finally had a full meal which included spaghetti with sauce, breadsticks, salad with ranch and croutons, a drink with gummy worms frozen into ice cubes, and mud cups (chocolate pudding with oreos and gummy worms). It was delicious and so much fun!

After dinner, we began carving our first pumpkins together.


Here's our end results: werewolf, and spiderweb.


As you can see we are not wearing the same clothes as the pictures before this. It actually took us multiple hours on two different days to finish our pumpkins. Well actually Bryce finished his the first night, but mine took two nights!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

2 comments:

  1. Hi Darling Shelynne,
    You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Creative.
    I Love You.
    With "Sweet" Love,
    Emily, OXO

    ReplyDelete