Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

For my mom's birthday, Skyler and I decided to surprise her and drive to Logan for the weekend. Bryce was on an interview in Missouri. I left Cedar around 8:30, picked Skyler up in Provo (with balloons) at 11:30, and showed up at the Blue Bird, where mom was having her birthday lunch with grandma. She was so surprised and teared up a little bit!


For mom's birthday, the waitress brought out a huge banana split.

Here is a picture of the banana split five minutes later. It was sooo good!!!
Our surprise was a great success! Happy Birthday to the BEST mom in the whole world. I couldn't have asked for a better role model. I love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. What a great day! I have the best kids in the whole world but they are kind of sneaky which scares me. I couldn't have asked for anything better than to have my kids be with me on my birthday. I love them all so much. What a proud mom I am.

    ReplyDelete