Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spoiled Rotten!!!

I am afraid this child is not even born yet and he or she is already spoiled rotten!!! Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Skyler and Aunt Brittanee are so excited for their first grandbaby and first niece or nephew. All of the excitement is starting to affect certain aspects of their lives (like their wallets :) haha). The best way for Grandma and Brittanee to express their excitement is to take it out by shopping. I don't think they have been able to go to a store without looking at the baby aisles since we made our BIG announcement.

Anyway we told my family the big news about 3 weeks before everyone else and I think my mom worked non-stop at making some Easter gifts for the baby. This is the baby's Easter three weeks later...



It was so cute, she had both outfits, both blankets and both burp rags stuffed inside this giant Easter egg.

I think Mommy is also pretty excited and can't wait to finally meet her little baby. The night before Easter I couldn't help but make the baby an Easter egg. However, one of the blessings of not knowing what the gender is, is getting two of everything :)

Egg for Baby Boy Carter and Egg for Baby Girl Carter

I think Daddy is excited too, but he was having more fun playing with the giant plastic egg :)


Anyway I think we are going to be in trouble when this child finally makes his or her big debut, but we can't help ourselves. We already love this child with all our hearts! I think we need more storage room though because Daddy is slowing losing his closet space the more "stuff" this little baby gets. So for those of you who have expressed your concern that because we aren't finding out the gender the baby won't have any clothes, I would just like to reassure you that Grandma will NOT let that happen and she is already taking care of that concern :)

2 comments:

  1. This is the Grandma and I just couldn't help myself. Since you only get one shower for the first baby, why not make a haul and get both sets of stuff just in case you need it for the next one to come. You were pretty spoiled too when you were born but look how you turned out. AMAZING!!! Can't wait to be a GRANDMA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're waiting! That's super awesome. Enjoy spoiling that baby... It'll never end! :)

    ReplyDelete