I can't believe 2011 is already over. I have really slacked in the blogging area. For those who do actually read my blog and want to know what is going on, here is a quick update of the last couple months.
November flew by! I got a job at Health Equity right before
Thanksgiving. For Thanksgiving we spent a few days in Cedar with Bryce's extended family. Unfortunately, we had to cut the party
short because Bryce needed to study.
After Thanksgiving Bryce spent the next two weeks studying like
crazy for his finals. He had worked so hard and put so many hours into studying over the semester and it definitely paid off in
the end. Bryce did great on his finals and then it was time to
party!!! Unfortunately with my new job, I only had one day off
over Christmas so once again the holidays were short lived.
(I have so many pictures from Christmas that I am going to have
to do a post completely dedicated to that later).
Once January hit, Bryce was busy with school and again and I was pretty busy with my job. January is the busiest month and that is why they hired so many people for temporary positions in Jan.
My job finished the middle of January and now I am just looking
for a new job to occupy my time. As we look back on the last year, we realized we have been truly blessed.
So this post would be extremely boring with just a quick update
and no pictures, therefore I am adding this picture that Bryce
sent to me before Thanksgiving.
This pretty much sums up my feelings about celebrating Christmas November 1st!





great to hear a little update! love you!
ReplyDelete