Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

A Great Weekend

This past weekend was such a blast. Bryce and I were asked to speak in sacrament meeting, so we invited my family to come down and listen. Saturday was my grandpa's birthday and he wanted to take everyone out to lunch at Maddox, so I caught a ride up to Brigham with my aunt and then I was going to come back home with my family. Unfortunately, Bryce had a school meeting he had to attend so he missed out on lunch (but his amazing and thoughtful wife brought him a turkey steak dinner home :) haha).

Anyway, once my family got here and Bryce finally finished with his meeting we laughed all night long. Something you must know about my family is that we are all pretty shy around people we don't know, but once we get to know you, a completely different side of us comes out. Bryce discovered this while we were dating and I took him to Logan to meet my family. On the drive home he said that he thought I was a fun girl before, but he couldn't believe what a goof I really was. Not many people get to see this side, but if I feel comfortable around you, then you will be surprised at how different I really am. haha.

Anyway, Saturday night we played every game Bryce and I have (monopoly deal, life, phase 10, white lies, and cranium). By the end of the night my side was so sore from laughing so hard. We stayed up way past our bedtimes and having 9 am church the next morning was kinda a killer. After church we came home and had spicy shredded chicken, Spanish rice, chips and salsa and caramel apples. Everyone must have been wiped out because after we all clean up I left the room for a min and came back to find this...

What a bunch of sleepy heads!!!

Bryce and I are so blessed to have such an amazing family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment