Well, the decision has finally been made. We are going to....
This is a major decision that will affect the rest of our lives, but we are very confident that this is where the Lord wants us to go. We are so excited to be able to stay in Utah and live close to family. There is only one problem with attending the U...We officially now have the Battle of the Brothers in our home!!!





This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!! Skyler always said he wanted a brother so now he has one to fight with. Hope you don't mind if I still root for the angels over the devils. Congrats Bryce!!!
ReplyDeleteHi My Darlings,
ReplyDeleteI am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for You Darlings and both of Our Families that You will both be close by.
Heavenly Father is real and does answer prayers.
I Love You Both with All My Heart.
With "Sweet" Love,
Llama OXO
YAAAYYY!! I"m SO excited!! :)
ReplyDeleteI guess we can still be a family for eternity except for one day in the fall and one night in the winter ;) Just kidding. Congrats on your decision!
ReplyDelete