Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy 23rd Birthday Bryce!

Bryce turned 23 on August, 18th. While he was working at Carter Enterprises I decorated the house and had a few surprises in store for him.


The first surprise was 23 balloons scattered throughout the room. What Bryce didn't know was that inside each balloon was a piece of paper listing one reason why I love him.

Later that night we were having a party at Bryce's parents house, so instead of making two birthday cakes I bought this little cupcake for my "pooh bear." haha


With Grandad and Grandma Gaye

I made Bryce wait until the weekend to open my present.






Inside that "huge" box were two tickets to see the Lion King in Vegas. I was supposed to make him wait until Friday morning to open the tickets and we were going to leave for Las Vegas immediately, but I couldn't keep the secret long enough so he opened the tickets one day early and we had to wait to leave.

Once we got to Vegas, we went and did a session at the Las Vegas temple, since neither of us had been there before.


After visiting the temple we checked in at the trendwest and then waited for a shuttle to take us to the strip.
Unfortunately, we were too busy looking at all the sights, and avoiding the obnoxious people trying to hand out gross cards, so we didn't get many pictures, but we did stop to take a few pictures inside the M&M store and the arcade downstairs.







Since we won deal or no deal in Florida, now we think we can win every time we play. Unfortunately, we never get lucky and this is a picture of Bryce showing off his green tongue after eating our prize from the arcade, a fun dip.

Saturday morning we woke up and had a few hours to go swimming and hang out at the hotel before Lion King started.







The Lion King was amazing!!! Those were the shortest two hours of my life. The production was very creative in portraying the story and extremely entertaining!!!
Happy Birthday Babe, I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darling Shelynne,
    Bryce is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lucky to have You for his Darling Wife.
    Thank you for making his Birthday SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wonderful.
    I Love You.
    With "Sweet" Love,
    Emily OXO

    ReplyDelete