Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

24th of July Weekend

For the 24th of July, we spent the weekend with Bryce's family at their cabin. Here are a few things to do at the cabin:
1. Play Cards




2. Shoot bow and arrows



3. Go on 4-wheeler rides


4. Eat/Drink



5. Spend time with family







After spending a few days at the cabin, we came back to Bryce's parent's house to do "front yard fireworks"



Curtis

Dustin

Ryan

Hillary and Libby

Bryce and Shelynne

Brock and Kenny

Dustin and Trevin

Curtis and Emily





1 comment:

  1. OH Man! Do I look great in those firework pictures or what. Seriously I do know how to stand up straight I think, maybe just not when it's dark? I don't know what my problem is.

    And that is just about all there is to do at the cabin (besides play the piano a lot) sometimes I get some serious "cabin fever" there. Ha ha! Dang I am so funny! Just kidding but I like the cabin, I really do.

    ReplyDelete