Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

U of U Acceptance

I woke up to some of the greatest news ever this morning. For some unknown reason, Bryce felt like checking his U of U status when he woke up. I was still asleep and it took him 10 minutes to wake me up. He was moving all around and I finally woke up when he said "I have some good news to share with you." He showed me his computer screen which said Congratulations Bryce, you have been accepted to the University of Utah's Medical School. After looking a little closer we realized that Bryce was actually accepted on April 7th but we still haven't gotten anything in the mail. Good thing he had the little prompting to look at it this morning. They also let us know that there is a $100 deposit due April 21st if we want to keep his spot. This means, we have a decision to make and fast.


We are going up north this weekend, but we were getting into the Salt Lake area earlier than we need to, so a few days ago we decided that while we waited for my aunt to get done with work we would visit one of the temples up north that we haven't been to before. The Lord definitely works in small and simple ways. Now, two days after making the decision to go to the temple, we get an acceptance and hopefully (if it is the Lord's time) we will be able to get our answer as to where we need to go to medical school this weekend.


I am so proud of my amazing husband. He has worked so hard for years to prepare to go to medical school and he has been accepted to 6 different places. He is amazing and gives 100% in everything he does. I must have done something right in the premortal life to end up with such an amazing man and I am excited to go on this new adventure (med school) with him, and to spend the rest of eternity by his side!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi My Darlings,
    What Wonderful News!!!
    I Thank Heavenly Father every day for All of Our Amazing Children, and I Thank Him for Answering My Many Prayers this last week.
    I Love You With All My Heart.
    With the "Sweetest" of Love,
    Llama Mama Mee OXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO exciting! Congrats Bryce! I'm sure you will love wherever you go :)

    ReplyDelete