Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Déjà vu

People may think that we are crazy, but for our 1 year anniversary we decided to get dressed up in our wedding attire again and take some more pictures at the Bountiful temple where we were married last year. There was just one little problem, Bryce and I stayed at my aunt's house in Erda and so I couldn't put my wedding dress on until we met my mom at the temple. That would have been no problem except I didn't have a dress to wear into the temple so we had to find a vacant church parking lot nearby so I could get dressed. Getting into a big, poofy wedding dress isn't easy, especially in the back of a trailblazer, but we did it and we were ready to go!
My aunt and sister did my hair and my mom took the pictures with her camera. My family is so amazing and we are so grateful for all the things they do for us. They are truly selfless and love Bryce and I so much! Of course, we love them too :)

Here are just a few pictures from our "year later" wedding shoot.















These next two pictures look like they could be used to advertise the Bachelor or Bachelorette!

Bryce Carter, will you accept this rose?





After taking some cute serious pictures we decided to spice it up a bit with a few that show our personalities and how much fun this first year of marriage has been.



This is a collage my sister made with a few of her favorite pictures. My family is so amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better day or better family to spend it with. Thanks Kat, Mom and Brittanee, you guys are the BEST!!!
And to my amazing husband, I love you so much! This first year of marriage has been the best year of my life. You inspire me to be a better person and you love me no matter what. You always make me laugh and you are such an amazing person. I can't wait to spend eternity with you.
I LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It was so much fun taking your pictures. Its not hard when you have such a cute couple to photograph. We had a blast. I had fun spending time with you guys over the weekend. Time seems to fly by when you come home. Can't wait to see you again. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelynne,
    I Love You Both with All My Heart and feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Blessed to have You in our Family.
    With "Sweet" Love,
    Llama OXO

    ReplyDelete