Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Graduation and Idaho Falls

Bryce and I went to Logan this past weekend to see my brother graduated from Logan High. I can't believe he is graduating! What happened to my LITTLE brother? As you can see he's grown a lot bigger than I have.

Typical Carters




This year the graduation was held in the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum. In years past it was in the Kent Concert Hall so each graduate had 4 tickets to invite guests. This year Skyler could have any many people come as he would like. He is very loved!

After the graduation our family went to Idaho Falls to watch my cousins, Wyatt and Beau, play in their baseball tournaments. While the boys were warming up we took a walk to the Idaho Falls Temple. It was beautiful! As you drive past you can see waterfalls emptying into the Snake River.
The Carters
Skyler and Brittanee
Baylee
Grandma and Mom
Our Family
All of Us

No comments:

Post a Comment